[vtk-developers] New valgrind defect after checkins on July 11

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:15:59 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

That would be mine. I commited a change that enabled OpenGL features (eg
FBO) for Mesa that were previously unconditionally disabled regardless
of if the driver supported it or not.  I've been cleaning dashboard
failures that popped up after my patch and looking at features that were
disabled because of Mesa specific bugs this week and have a patch that
addresses a number of them, http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/11985/.
It's been reviewed and I have to make another pass over it to address
some minor issues that reviewers found. I am on vacation today and will
be away until Monday. On Monday I plan to make the changes to my patch
and merge asap (once reviewers are satisfied). This patch may fix the
valgrind issues, but if not I will add an suppression since the error
reported by valgrind is in Mesa not VTK.

Thanks for being patient, my vacation is planned at an inconvenient time!
Burlen