[vtk-developers] Gerrit request build

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:03:04 EST 2013

+1 But we need to get the gerrit builds to 0. We are very close.

Windows is at 0
Mac has one recurring failing test: TestSplitViewportStereoHorizontal
Ubuntu timesout occasionally and has one intermittent failure:
TestWindowToImageTransparency

I recommend that we make all gerrit builds Release since debug
versions are handled at night. This will speed up turnaround and avoid
intermittent timeouts on Ubuntu.

Also, I recommend we switch the continuous to Release.

Bill