[vtk-developers] Backport for VTK 5.10.2

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Dec 10 22:35:24 EST 2013

-1

Other than fixes to keep it compiling on updated systems, I don't think we
should be working to keep 5.10 going. We want projects to transition onto
6.x sooner rather than later and don't want to expend the effort to support
multiple versions of VTK.

That said, if you backport the changes, test them on at Mac|Linux&Windows
locally and submit through gerrit, I'ld be willing to merge them.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive