[vtk-developers] VTK MFC application

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu May 10 14:39:37 EDT 2012

The examples are all there is. There are no further "good
instructions" that I know of.

Has anybody else out there done any MFC stuff lately? I have not
worked with MFC in a few years now.

Sending specific compiler/linker error output and letting people help
you address errors one-by-one might be an effective way to get past
them.

Just saying "there were always various problems" doesn't really help
us help you narrow it down.