[vtk-developers] ParaView Plugin - filter

Tuan Ha Tran tuan-ha.tran at insa-lyon.fr
Fri May 11 03:52:28 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,
    I have a question about ParaView Plugin.
    So I tried ParaView Plugin with some codes from VTK, in fact, I copied the vtkImageThreshold.cxx and vtkImageThreshold.h from VTK folder, created XML and CMakeLists.txt (as in the attachment).
    I compiled with no problem and get libImageThreshold.so, and imported normally into ParaView through ParaView Plugins Manager (I don't really remember the exact name).
   The problem is, with the same type of data, original Threshold of ParaView is available but not the one I compiled.
   So I wonder if anyone met that problem before?
   Thank you so much everybody