[vtk-developers] VTK MFC application

thready mike at gagnon.com
Thu May 10 13:33:02 EDT 2012

Hi David,

I saw those, but as soon as I add some instance of a vtkMFCWindow (or
anything vtk) I can't get past all the compiler problems, I've tried to do
create the project files in CMake and thought I was getting somewhere, but
there were always various problems.  Then manually, adding all the includes
and libraries myself in a new SDI app.  Are there some good instructions to
help MFC people create a vtk derived class based on CView?  I've even seen
the SDI and MDI directories in the examples dir, but I seem to be missing
something essential to get this working.  I'm using Visual C++ 2010 Pro.

Thanks a lot!
Mike