[vtk-developers] Modularization, Context2D and Tcl

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Tue Mar 27 10:02:05 EDT 2012

Not to be too vocal in opposition, but removing TCL wrapping is a real
backwards compatibility issue.  There is a lot of code, some currently in
use at Kitware, that use Tcl/Tk wrapping.  We can make a clean break, but
we shouldn't do it under the premise that it is a consequence-free decision.

- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.
Technical Leader