[vtk-developers] heads up - vtk 5.10 branch is coming soon

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Sat Feb 25 18:01:18 EST 2012

Indeed, ideally we would need to wait until Monday. However, if you prefer,
I can submit the API change now, with a slight risk of a patch later (not
likely to be an API change)
That way, Slicer 4.1 (feature freeze on Monday) will be build with VTK 5.10
(and not a custom VTK version special for Slicer).

Let me know,
j.