[vtk-developers] VTK6 and Examples

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 20 14:07:59 EDT 2012

Guys,

It may be worthwhile to note that VTK examples doesn't built with
ParaView. ParaView doesn't enable all modules needed for VTK examples.
I'm disabling building of VTKexamples for ParaView for now, but
someone needs to address that at some point.

http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=2525560

Utkarsh