[vtk-developers] VTK6 and Examples

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Aug 16 13:51:55 EDT 2012

Thanks Bill we really appreciate the help! I will take a look at the
patch, it will be good to get the examples building again. We are
trying to work our way through the remaining issues so that we can
make a VTK 6.0 release.

I should have a little more time to clean some of the pieces up when I
get back too.

Marcus