[vtk-developers] A new way to look at images

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:40:45 EST 2011

Hi Will,

I plan to complete and commit everything except the "wish list" within
the next few weeks, and the wish list contains the items that I will
probably not have time for.  The only question I have is whether this
might be useful, and whether I have the interface right.

So really, I don't think that I have any questions that need to be
addressed... there is just stuff that I will do, stuff that I might
do, and stuff that I might change depending on other people's input.

 - David