[vtk-developers] A new way to look at images

cartik sharma cartik.sharma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:07:48 EST 2011

hi David,

In reference to vtkImageSliceMapper interface functions, could you perhaps
have method calls to define orientation using quaternions.

Something simple like SetImageQuaternion() () so slice location and
orientation can be provided in terms of angle and axis, to the interface
functions.

With regards,
Cartik