[vtk-developers] Valgrind defects are zero!

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:24:30 EST 2011

David,

I definitely agree that we should require all updates to VTK to pass
through gerrit. The peer review process helps produce better code. As
you know we already do that for ITK. Also, ITK has 3 robot builds that
are kicked off for each gerrit patch. This certainly helps but does
not eliminate the introduction of defects. We support too many
platforms and options to be able to cover all possibilities.

Bill