[vtk-developers] Verry very old bug report

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Apr 14 10:50:42 EDT 2011

If you have a critical bug for your usage that you need to have fixed
promptly consider purchasing a support contract from kitware.

The free support that Kitware and the rest of the community give
generally only comes around when it happens to align well with
whatever work people are being paid to do.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive