[vtk-developers] Verry very old bug report

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:15:52 EDT 2011

The person who investigates Gerald's bug report should also look at
this somewhat similar bug related to polygon normals:

I think that the VTK triangulation code should be revisited in any
case.  Each call to vtkPolygon::EarCutTriangulation() involves the
creation/destruction of a vtkPriorityQueue object which means a lot of
wasted CPU cycles... when the code was first written, VTK objects
were fairly lightweight, but in modern VTK they aren't.

 - David