[vtk-developers] git gerrit-merge?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:29:19 EDT 2011

Marcus,

There is a trade-off between providing aliases and explicit command. I think
Jim Miller objected to too many aliases.

I would say if it makes sense in VTK to just do a stage-push without a
stage-merge, then leave out gerrit-merge.

However, since ITK and VTK have so many common developers, I think it is
important to have consistency between the two development workflows when it
makes sense.

Bill