[vtk-developers] ANN: Deprecation/removal of Qt-based charts in VTK

Robert A. Kerr rakerr at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 13 08:42:44 EDT 2010

  Marcus,
Could you publish a list of the classes that are being deprecated?

--
-bob

[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp: a billion different
sublanguages in one monolithic executable. It combines the power of C with
the readability of PostScript."  - Jamie Zawinski
*      Robert Kerr, Titan Informatics Toolkit Development Team       *
*      rakerr at sandia.gov          |    PO Box 5800,  MS 1323         *
*      Phone: (505) 844-8606      |    Sandia National Labs          *
*       Fax: (505) 284-2518       |  Albuquerque, NM 87185-1323      *