[vtk-developers] ANN: Deprecation/removal of Qt-based charts in VTK

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Oct 14 10:52:42 EDT 2010

It would be everything in GUISupport/Qt/Chart/*, along with the following
from GUISupport/Qt,

vtkQtBarChartView.*
vtkQtChartRepresentation.*
vtkQtChartView.*
vtkQtLineChartView.*
vtkQtStackedChartView.*
vtkQtStatisticalBoxChartView.*

I would need to double check if there were possibly any other dependent
classes.