[vtk-developers] error compiling against vtk-5.7

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Nov 16 18:55:24 EST 2010

Hi David,

I added
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES("${VTK_TCL_INCLUDE_DIR}" "${VTK_TK_INCLUDE_DIR}")
to the root CMakeLists.txt of KWWidgets and now compile proceeds.
Thanks!  Hopefully someone maintaining KWWidgets will follow up.

around line 256:
if(KWWidgets_BUILD_VTK_WIDGETS)
  if(NOT VTK_USE_TK)
    message(FATAL_ERROR "Please set VTK_USE_TK to ON in VTK for
KWWidgets_BUILD_VTK_WIDGETS to be ON as well.")
  endif(NOT VTK_USE_TK)
  #IF(VTK_WRAP_TCL)
  #IF(VTK_TCL_INCLUDE_DIR)
    INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES("${VTK_TCL_INCLUDE_DIR}" "${VTK_TK_INCLUDE_DIR}")
  #ENDIF(VTK_TCL_INCLUDE_DIR)
  #ENDIF(VTK_WRAP_TCL)

etc etc

Dean