[vtk-developers] build errors with recent changes on FindFFMPEG.cmake

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 25 13:23:38 EDT 2010

It seems that changing in FindFFMPEG.cmake
get_filename_component(FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIR ${FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIR} PATH)

by
get_filename_component(FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIR ${FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIR} ABSOLUTE)

make it work on my configuration and on an ubuntu installation. I mean
it detects that it is a new version (and that should normally compile
afterwards).

Can you confirm that it works on your machine?