[vtk-developers] build errors with recent changes on FindFFMPEG.cmake

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Mar 25 11:50:21 EDT 2010

The idea of my changes should have FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIR set to /usr/include so
that include<ffmpeg/avcodec.h> inside of vtkFFMPEGWriter works. Which
corresponds to the "old style". The new style (if you download ffmpeg from
svn and do a make install) places each libs header in a separate directory,
such as libavcodec/avcodec.h.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Arnaud GELAS <arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu