[vtk-developers] build errors with recent changes on FindFFMPEG.cmake

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Mar 25 10:35:56 EDT 2010

Hi Arnaud,

The intention of my change was to get it working with where apt-get installs
the headers/libraries on Debian. :-/ Can you share where the ffmpeg headers
and libraries are installed on your machine, particularly avcodec,h
avformat.h avutil.h swscale.h (this one may not exist at all) and the
equivalent libs (libavcodec, libavformat, libavutil, libswscale? Also if you
try updating and doing a build right now does the error go away? I checked
in a few more changes this morning.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Arnaud GELAS <arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu