[vtk-developers] build errors with recent changes on FindFFMPEG.cmake

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:24:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

With the recent changes in FindFFMPEG.cmake, vtk is not compiling
anymore with FFMPEG on my machine. It was perfectly working until last
night...

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=570714

I can set up a nightly build to track/solve this error if needed.

My machine is a Linux Fedora Core 12 (64 bits) with ffmpeg installed
using yum.

The commit message on FindFFMPEG.cmake states "COMP: further fixes to
get FFMPEG to be found properly on Linux."
Is there any distribution dependency on how ffmpeg is installed?

Arnaud