[vtk-developers] Charts in VTK and ParaView

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Mar 8 16:06:19 EST 2010

Hey Marcus,

Thanks for filling us in on the new Charts progress.

I was going to try playing around with it today, but I tend to do my prototyping in Python and I found that with (today's) CVS VTK I couldn't access any of the new charts API classes.

Are they not wrapped in Python, or is it likely I'm just doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group