[vtk-developers] Where I can find the algorithm for 3d mesh generation, tri-linear interpolation, isosurface in vtk source code

Fariza Dian Prasetyo fariza_di2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 08:49:24 EST 2010

Hello,

My name is Fariza Dian Prasetyo, students of Bandung Institute Technology, Indonesia. I am currently doing my graduation project. And I need to investigate the performance of processing between using CPU and GPU I need to use the algorithm for 3d mesh generation, tri-linear interpolation and isosurface that vtk uses and implement those in the GPU. Where can I find in the source code  for the algorithm implementations ?

Thank you very much