[vtk-developers] Request: turn off BTX/ETX in some dashboad builds

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Jul 14 12:59:52 EDT 2010

You have mine and David Partyka's support to flip the switch, David Cole
already expressed his support. I can push the ParaView and Titan VTK
submodules forward too. I am not sure where Berk or Will are, but I think it
would be good to see a run of the nightly dashboards for these projects too.

Thanks,

Marcus