[vtk-developers] ANNOUNCEMENT: Developer's Training Week : ITK / VTK / CMake / ParaView : May 3–6, Albany, NY.

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Feb 9 15:28:11 EST 2010

An Exciting Announcement from Kitware,

Developer's Training Week
will be held May 3 – 6, 2010, in Albany, NY.

http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.html

Details
----------

Developer's Training Week will cover our open-source
projects including VTK, ITK, ParaView and CMake.

www.vtk.org
www.itk.org
www.paraview.org
www.cmake.org

This hands-on course is appropriate for both new users
wishing to quickly gain proficiency and experienced
developers requiring advanced customization skills.

Developer’s Training Week is a great opportunity to
meet some of the key contributors to Kitware’s
open-source projects, as well as other users in
the open source community.

As a course attendee, you will receive:

- Books and course notes for the sessions you attend
- Lunch and snacks daily
- A dinner reception on both Monday and Wednesday evening

The week will be divided into full day segments based
on course length. Attendees can customize their experience
by selecting specific sessions to attend based on their
individual needs. No prior experience is necessary; however,
attendees are expected to have basic knowledge of C or C++
in order to fully participate in the interactive exercises.

The cost for registration is $750 for each day segment on or
before April 1st and $900 from April 2nd on. We are also
offering a discounted full week registration rate of $2500 on or
before April 1st and $3000 from April 2nd on. Additional student
or group discounts are available upon request. Space is limited,
early registration is encouraged.

Registration form at:
http://www.kitware.com/products/archive/May2010_WebFlyer.pdf

Kitware courses incorporate both technical presentations and
practical exercises designed to reinforce learning. For an optimal
learning experience each attendee should bring their own laptop
computer to the courses. Approximately two weeks before the
courses, attendees will receive detailed instructions on how to
download, install and test all necessary software on their laptop
computer.

Additional information is available by visiting our website:

http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.html;

Hope to see you there!

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.