[vtk-developers] vtkAppendPolyData InputIdArrayName

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Feb 6 13:53:20 EST 2010

Can you push it to github or gitorious so that someone can take a look? In
general, you should not commit source code changes (except documentation
changes) unless at least one of the experience VTK developers has examined
and approved a patch. This is what we agreed to when we gave you write
access to the repository.

-berk

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>