[vtk-developers] vtkAppendPolyData InputIdArrayName

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 11:57:41 EST 2010

David,

Please remember, any time you add something new, it should be tested.
The preferred way is to find an existing test and add code to test the
new functionality. I noticed your recent additions to
vtkStructuredGrid are not tested.

And, as a good vtk citizen, you should probably see what else you can
add to a new or existing test to bring the test coverage up on the
class you are augmenting.

Quality over quantity is always appreciated,

Bill