[vtk-developers] Considering a branch for n-way array statistics

Timothy M. Shead tshead at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 30 14:39:57 EDT 2009

Fabian, Nathan wrote:

> Being reminded again that git is a trivial solution to the issue of branching.  I have done so.
>
> If you would like to take a look at the in progress n-way array addition to the statistics filters, find it at
> http://github.com/ndfabia/VTK
>
> If you decide to test anything, please let me know how it goes.

Nathan:

I've put vtkTryDowncast() into usable form, it's located in
VTK/Common/vtkTryDowncast.h - give it a shot.  Note that you will have
to have Boost to use it, my assumption is that if anyone objects to a
dependency on Boost typelists, we can always replace them in an
API-compatible way.

Cheers,
Tim