[vtk-developers] Considering a branch for n-way array statistics

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 29 16:39:11 EDT 2009

Hi,

Being reminded again that git is a trivial solution to the issue of branching.  I have done so.

If you would like to take a look at the in progress n-way array addition to the statistics filters, find it at
http://github.com/ndfabia/VTK

If you decide to test anything, please let me know how it goes.

Viva git.
Nathan.