[vtk-developers] Is there a memory limit for vtkImageData and orvtkUnsignedshortArray

Olivier Robin Olivier.Robin at bioclinica.com
Wed Dec 16 11:45:44 EST 2009

Hello,

I am working under project using vtk (the Activiz version), under window
XP SP1, visual studio. my project is in c#.

when I use object like vtkImageData, or vtkUnsignedShortArray, and try
to allocate memory, I have a low memory limit, around 90 Mbyte, may be a
little bit more.

is there an officially limit in using memory with theses object (My
vtkImageData would like to use more than 110 Mbyte, because I have a
Dicoml SErie with more than 1600 slices) ?
is there a way to modify trhis limit ?

thank you for any feedback
Olivier

--
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender and then delete the message from your computer. Thank you.