[vtk-developers] Proposed refactoring of locators

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Aug 5 10:39:30 EDT 2009

Berk et al,

I've just checked in a bunch of locator based changes

1) Added BSP based locator to vtkGraphics
2) Changed a few lines in vtkCellLocator so that the BuildIfNeeded is
used (particle tracer constructs locator for each block only if a
particle actually goes into or is tested in the block, lazy build option).
3) A few other tweaks here and there that I can't quite remember

If there is redness on tomorrow's dashboard, please help out if possible.

Once these changes are in and green is showing, I'll commit new particle
tracer and associated helper classes.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch