[vtk-developers] 3d Viewer application in java using Dicom Files

guru rajan gururagaven at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 4 01:29:08 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Nice to get into VTK developers list, to breed my knowledge.
I have a question? follows below
i have series of dicom files, which i have to read and display it in 3D using VTK in java,.

right now i have  a VTK.jar file with me and i  have completed the setup too.
Could you any one  please guide me, that the way how i can read the Series of dicom files and convert it into 3d View.

Aim of my application,

Have to view Dicom series file in 3D using vtk.

Thanks in advance for viewing my Question.

Thanks
Kevin guru