[vtk-developers] 2D vtkSliderWidget crashes in wireframe

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Jul 21 16:00:17 EDT 2008

Philipp:

Thanks for the bug report.

This was just fixed in VTK CVS and tests were activated for the
SliderWidget2D and the SliderWidget. The following commits were made.

/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Widgets/vtkSliderRepresentation2D.cxx,v  <--
vtkSliderRepresentation2D.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Widgets/vtkSliderRepresentation2D.h,v  <--
vtkSliderRepresentation2D.h
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Widgets/Testing/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--
Testing/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Widgets/Testing/Cxx/TestSliderWidget2D.cxx,v  <--
Testing/Cxx/TestSliderWidget2D.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Widgets/Testing/Cxx/TestSliderWidget.cxx,v  <--
TestSliderWidget.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTKData/Baseline/Widgets/TestSliderWidget2D.png,v  <--
TestSliderWidget2D.png
initial revision: 1.1
/cvsroot/VTK/VTKData/Baseline/Widgets/TestSliderWidget.png,v  <--
TestSliderWidget.png
initial revision: 1.1

Thanks

--