[vtk-developers] 2D vtkSliderWidget crashes in wireframe

Philipp Hartl philipp.hartl at bkf.at
Thu Jul 10 17:46:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

there is a bug in vtkSliderWidgetRepresentation2D. While switching into
wireframe-mode, the function GetActors(vtkPropCollection *pc) add
vtkActor2D items, obviously wrong. The function should be renamed to
GetActors2D(vtkPropCollection *pc) and anything goes right.

The same problem exists in vtkCenteredSliderRepresentation.

- Philipp