[vtk-developers] Bug in vtkScalarBarWidget?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Sun Jul 13 09:02:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I noticed that the behavior of the scalar bar widget has changed in
VTK-5.2.  I've attached a simple Python script that demonstrates the
problem.  On older versions of VTK (say VTK-5.1) the script produces a
horizontal scalar bar at the bottom of the window but with 5.2 it
produces a messed up vertical scalar bar on the right bottom of the
screen.  I think this is a bug but haven't had the chance to track it
down.  I'd appreciate it if this could be fixed before the 5.2 release
it cut.

Thanks!

cheers,
prabhu