[vtk-developers] patch for vtkInteractorStyle.cxx

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 7 11:05:27 EDT 2008

You could easily run two experimental dashboards: one with your change and
one without your change...(just run "ctest -D Experimental" from your VTK
build tree)

At least that would verify that none of the automated test results are
different before and after your patch.

If you do that, and there are no test result differences, and nobody else
comes up with a reason not to apply it, I would be happy to commit this
change for you.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.