[vtk-developers] two bug fixes

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Apr 26 09:33:03 EDT 2008

I think you can add notes to the bugs yourself and at least say in the note
"I'm working on this..."

On Monday, I'll make sure that you have "project developer" status in the
VTK project bug tracker and then you can have bugs assigned to you /
re-assign them to somebody appropriate...

I have to ask for help on that front, though. Not sure how to give you
developer status in mantis myself.

Thanks,
David Cole