[vtk-developers] bug in vtkTensorGlyph

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Mon Apr 28 11:22:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just noticed that vtkTensorGlyph is not using the
Set/GetInputArrayToProcess methods in vtkAlgorithm. Instead it is
getting the tensors and scalars arrays directly from the vtkPointData of
the input, so you have to set these on the filter's input in order to
get it to work. I think it should be pretty straightforward to fix this,
and it would be nice to have it in the 5.2 release as well.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote                    Phone: (256) 726-4839
Computer Scientist                 Fax: (256) 726-4806