[vtk-developers] Fwd: About constructing a 3D geographical surface

John Ownsoul mongwarrior at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 05:15:15 EDT 2007

Hi Soeran;

Thanks for your attention and help. I can write my own program to map the
geographical data to java. But, what must i do after than getting the values
and coordinates? Could you send me a sample code or a reference about this?
Thanks again; (I want to use only java and vtk)

Best regards;

John Ownsoul