[vtk-developers] python install prefix in setup.py

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Feb 1 13:15:30 EST 2006

Hi Steve, I though you were a Java guy ;)

You're right, using the python "prefix" might be too simplistic.  I know
that
redhat/suse/mandrake use /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages and I assumed that
other distros would do the same.

There is probably a way to query the distutils module for the right path.

 - David