[vtk-developers] where is the implementation of the function: "vtkMarchingCubesTriangleCases::GetCases()"

siyan cnnjlsy at 163.com
Sun Nov 20 07:02:04 EST 2005

vtk-developers,
Hi,all:
    I am studying the vtkMarchingCube Class. I meet the function "vtkMarchingCubesTriangleCases::GetCases()". I find the include file "vtkMarchingCubeCases.h", and find the function is static in struct:
struct VTK_COMMON_EXPORT vtkMarchingCubesTriangleCases
{
  EDGE_LIST edges[16];
  static vtkMarchingCubesTriangleCases* GetCases();
};
But I can't find the implementation of it. Who can tell me where it is, or what the function do.
Thanks a lot.

        siyan
        cnnjlsy at 163.com
          2005-11-20