[vtk-developers] netCDF

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:45:40 EDT 2005

Hmmm. The problem we are seeing is with Linux drivers on 64 bit
machines (EMT), not on Windows. Cells seem to get random alpha values.
What happens when you turn off immediate mode rendering? Also try
changing the value of "Interpolate Colors" (which switches between
using 1D texture maps and using OpenGL interpolation).

-Berk