[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget update

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Jan 31 09:13:02 EST 2005

Thanks for the changes to the build.  That's reasonable.

Also, to answer your other email about the plugin.  I'll CC the
vtk-developers because I think others will ask the same thing.

To put the plugin under the designer, you have to do one of two things.
Copy the plugin library to $QTDIR/plugins/designer,
or if I have ~/plugins/designer for my own plugins, give the ~/plugins path
to the qtconfig program.  If you build with QVTK on, and do an install,
you'll get a VTK-INSTALL/plugins/designer directory.  You can even give
VTK-INSTALL/plugins to the qtconfig program.

Clint