[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget update

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 31 19:44:26 EST 2005

Clinton,

What about just having Cmake copy the shared lib to the designer plugins
directory. This way it happens automatically and users don't have to
worry about it. Perhaps we could put a cmake option (defaulted to ON) so
that if people really do want that to happen they can turn it off.

The cmake code would be something like this... (this needs to be cleaned
up a bit is why it's not in vtkSNL yet).

FOREACH( extension ${PLUGIN_EXT} )
  ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
    TARGET QVTKWidgetSetPlugin
    POST_BUILD
    COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND}
    ARGS -E copy

${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR}/QVTKWidgetSetPlugin.${exte
nsion}
        ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}/../plugins/designer
    COMMENT Copying QVTKWidgetSetPlugin.${extension} to Qt plugin
directory
  )
ENDFOREACH( extension )

	Brian Wylie