[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget update

John Biddiscombe (CSCS) biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Jan 20 07:08:48 EST 2005

Clinton

This is great news. What happens if I want to make a small adjustment to
the code, but I'm using Qt free edition? Suppose I commit a fix to
vtkRenderWindow and this requires a change to stuff like the QtWidget,
can I make changes?

What happens if I make a big adjustment to the code : like adding a
QvtkTransferfunctionEditor class? (I'm tempted to go back to using
wxWidgets, because the licensing is so much easier)

JB