[vtk-developers] vtkAnimationScene

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Sat Dec 17 17:48:16 EST 2005

At the end of a loop, animation scene decrements its counted by "span"
which is (say)
134-130=4
but the counter goes 135-4 putting it back to 131 at the start of the
next loop.

Is this intentional? I think it's the wrong behaviour, if I tell my
animation to run from a to b and loop, I expect it to honour those
bounds (inclusive). In sequence mode this seems fine, in realtime mode,
perhaps there is something else to consider?

I have some other tweaks I'd like to make to animation cue and animation
scene. Does anyone feel strongly about these classes and if I make
adjustments does anyone want to take this off list and discuss them.

thanks

JB