[vtk-developers] many compiler warnings

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Wed Aug 10 12:57:44 EDT 2005

Hello David.

my configuration gets define EXODUS_EXPORT __declspec( dllexport )  (
EXODUSII_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS is defined )

David Cole wrote:

> I don't see any cvs changes that should cause this error anytime in
> the past week...
>
> Is EXODUSII_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS defined in your binary tree
> Utilities/vtkexodus2/include/exodusII_cfg.h? That symbol controls how
> EXODUS_EXPORT gets defined...
>
> Any special CMake configuration?

in attachment my cmakecache.txt

> When did you update?

right now. fresh new checkout

> And when did you update prior to that? (When was the last update that
> worked?)

I can't remember but for sure less than 1 month ago

> Do you have any locally changed files?

no

> Does it still happen if you build starting with a clean binary directory?

yes

> Any more error details?

with make >log.txt I create a huge file 1.6MB of size and full of
previous warnings (just to let you understand how many they are)

have a nice day,
Luca