[vtk-developers] many compiler warnings

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 09:33:34 EDT 2005

I don't see any cvs changes that should cause this error anytime in the
past week...

Is EXODUSII_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS defined in your binary tree
Utilities/vtkexodus2/include/exodusII_cfg.h? That symbol controls how
EXODUS_EXPORT gets defined...

Any special CMake configuration?
When did you update?
And when did you update prior to that? (When was the last update that
worked?)
Do you have any locally changed files?
Does it still happen if you build starting with a clean binary directory?
Any more error details?